CEREC TechnologyOnly optical reproductions! The CEREC 3D camera scans the prepared tooth directly from the patients mouth within a matter of seconds. This technology eliminates the long and unpleasant procedure or removing the impression with a spoon from your mouth and works with high-precision digital replicas.No temporary construction!
CEREC restoration is cut from durable ceramic material in a matter of minutes. Once created they are immediately placed into the patient’s mouth. This technology eliminates the use of temporary inserts and crowns.
Results in one visit!
Since CEREC restorations are made quickly and immediately placed in the patient’s mouth, you do not have to plan several visits to your doctor. In addition, you can be sure of the durability of the restoration.
Panoramic Dental X-Ray or Orthopantomogram (panoramic image, OPG) – This is an image of the upper and lower jaw and the structure of the maxillary sinus, and the structure of the temporomandibular joint, which is displayed in a digital format on the computer. The dentist can examine each tooth closely in detail, evaluate bone structure of the jaw bones (tumors, fractures, cysts, etc.) and diagnose inflammation of the sinuses, displacement or fracture of the nasal septum, and changes in structure.
Air flow Dental cleaning technology was developed a long time ago. At ELSIA clinic for Air Flow Cleaning, only the most advanced and high-end equipment is used. The specialists at our clinic have undergone the procedure themselves and have taken special training courses to make this preventative procedure as effective and comfortable as possible for you.
in dentistry is not a new accessory. In any case, it is impossible to work without the help of this device. However, our long-term experience shows that with its application, treatment is more successful and the results confirm. Skillful use of a dental camcorder opens up possibilities for diagnostics and treatment. This method allows patients to obtain complete information on the condition of the oral cavity, to see the color on the screen, to multiply the image of any tooth, to evaluate the actual condition of the oral cavity before and after treatment. With the help of the intraoral camcorder a dentist can:
- Identify tooth enamel, sealing materials, ceramic mass of crowns that are invisible to the eye.
- Ability to see small caries and cavities hiding under deep fissures on the chewing surfaces of molars and premolars.
- Identify both main and secondary root canal entrances.
- Document the results before and after the installation of seals, tabs, and crowns for teeth and implants.
- Identify and visualise mistakes in dental treatment of teeth at all stages.
- Helps notice the tooth root against the bone tissue when removing teeth.
- Show patient closeup restoration results.
- Make a digital photo for patients.
- Document positioning over time and before & after footage of bite change, prosthetic or orthodontic treatment of teeth.
- See the changes of minimal (at the beginning) inflammation of the gums edges in the cases of parodonate and gingivitis.
The camera has its own light source so unlike the human eye, it allows you to see your mouth in high quality resolution. This allows our patients to have assess the outcomes of their dental work.
Undoubtedly, during a dental procedure, it is extremely useful for a patient to be able to see the optical and radiographic images to provide an explanation and to discuss the goals of dental work done by their dentist. This allows patients to compare images inserted into the computer memory to show before and after treatment imaging. This technological tool provides a better understanding between the doctor and the patient.